Any business that wants to boost its web traffic must prioritize digital advertising. Digital marketing is vital for any brand to grow its market presence and stand out in the competition.
There are several methods to advertise a webpage. The most popular advertising methods are SEO, Social Media, email, or Content Marketing. Web design agencies mostly prefer these approaches, but it does not mean there is no other way to promote a site. There are several unique methods to advertise a webpage, and a few of them are free.
The best tactics include an amalgamation of best-tried practices that helps a brand measure its results and drive better campaign decisions for the future. Let’s discuss the most successful tried and tested practices that are simple to measure.
Promote Your Website on Social Media
Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and Twitter are the best social media platforms to advertise any site. With the help of these social platforms, a brand can easily target the right audience to sell its products or services. Also, it is an easy way to interact with the audience directly and get immediate feedback about the website.
If a brand wants to increase traffic to the site, it has to pin a web link to its social media profiles, articles, or other digital platforms. However, more information can be provided through the about us section of its homepage.
Targeting the correct audience when promoting a site on any social network is essential. Use the latest trends and strategies like Instagram stories and Tik Tok videos to engage with the audience. Remind the viewers to like, comment, share, and follow your pages. Lastly, another way to increase visitors to a site is by contacting celebrities or influencers and hiring them to mention your webpage or services in their posts or on Instagram stories.
Submit Your Website to Search Engines
There are possibilities for a site to be at the lowest rank if it fails to be recognized by Google. So, a company must submit its website to search engines. Hence, for registering a website on search engines like Google and Bing it is also mandatory to submit a sitemap. But in the case of other search engines like DuckDuckGo and Yahoo, it is optional to register a webpage.
1. Submit Your Website to Google:
Following are the steps for submitting a site to Google:
- Go to Google Search Console, and click “Sitemaps” on the left menu. Then paste your sitemap URL and click the “submit “option.
- The next step is to paste the complete URL into the Search Console’s URL Inspection tool.
- Finally, if the page is submitted, you will see the “URL is on Google” confirmation.
2. Submit Your Website to Bing:
Following are the steps to submit your website to Bing are:
- Step 1: Log in to Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Step 2: Select “Sitemaps” on the left menu.
- Step 3: Paste it in your sitemap URL.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit sitemap.”
3. Submit Your Website to Yahoo:
Following are the steps to submit your website to Yahoo:
- For this follow 2nd option because Bing is handle Yahoo Search Engine.
4. Submit Your Website to DuckDuckGo
Website submissions are not allowed on DuckDuckGo. But it is vital to get noticed by them because they index websites from around four hundred sources, including their web crawler (DuckDuckBot), Wikipedia, and other partners.
After registering on search engines, now is the time to run ads. A site must rank at the top for its chosen keywords using paid and organic marketing.
This led to the adoption of a new strategy that is “pay-per-click advertising.”
Use Pay-per-click Advertising
PPC marketing includes creating paid ads for search engine ranking. It is the most desirable paid advertising option in Google AdWords. Another option can be using Facebook advertisements with PPC.
In this process, a company will limit its budget for Google or Facebook ads and only pay when someone clicks on the ad. Also, always ensure that the ad links to a landing page or a web page with working links to avoid any bounce rate.
Steps to Create a Pay-per-click Campaign:
- First, decide where to advertise Google AdWords or Microsoft Advertising are better options for several businesses. So, sign up and create an account.
- Now add the selected keyword you wish to bid on.
- Set prices for different keywords and make a daily or monthly budget chart.
- Create your PPC ad and include a link to an appealing landing page.
With analytics guidance now, it is easy to check what options visitors opt for on a website. It also helps determine which advertisements generate the desired outcomes and how much each conversion costs.
- E-commerce Website Design and Development: An e-commerce company named “The Fashion Net” wanted to increase its brand’s presence in the digital world. We help them establish their webpage and link it on different social platforms to raise brand awareness and interaction. They significantly increased their audience and search engine ranks by applying SEO optimization and local SEO techniques. Also, Vowels focused on using targeted PPC ad campaigns, which raised conversion rates and upgraded ROI.
Work with Vowels
If you are searching for an agency to promote your web pages on different social platforms, optimize your search engine presence, or look for paid advertisements, you are at the right place. Our agency is skilled in providing all the features you want to market your website. Let us improve your online presence and help your company achieve outstanding performance. Click here.
Q. What are the methods to achieve an appealing website?
Ans. Following are the ways to make a webpage appealing:
- Update your social media bios.
- Offer discounts and increase promotions.
- Write articles that target the right audience.
- Update your product descriptions by time.
- Introducing an email marketing campaign.
- Keep yourself updated by creating YouTube videos and addressing the latest trends.
- Add landing pages for a sales funnel.
Q. What is a website advertisement in e-commerce?
Ans. Web advertisement is a constant effort to update the content and increase website awareness among the audience. Once content has been created, many strategies like search engine optimization and Google advertising are used to improve the site’s customer count.
Q. How to increase website traffic?
Ans. Following are the ways of increasing web traffic:
- Adjust your content with keywords.
- Create targeted landing pages.
- Create outstanding and aesthetic content for your site.
- Use digital marketing to promote your webpage.
- Improve your visibility in local searches.
- Get more backlinks from reliable sources.
- Communicate with your customers through different social platforms.